What is the difference between summer and winter when you kite? What is the best equipment? How do you launch a foil kite? Where can you snowkite? Can i use my summer kite? We help you get started and teach you the important things you need to know when snowkiting.
This course requires you to have taken a kitecourse on water and that you have pretty good control of the kite. You choose if you want to use your own kite or if you want to use our equipment. You need to be an intermediate skier/snowboarder to take the course.
This is what we will go through
- Theory of snowkiting
- The ideal equipment
- Safety on the ice and the mountain
- Safety system of the kite
- Landing and launching the kite
- Unpacking the kite
- Cruise techniques and turns
- Individual tips for further development
This is included
- All transportations
- Instructor during the whole course
- Usage of the latest equipment from 2014
- Usage of harness and leach