Learn how to use the kite as your personal ski lift. We teach you the tricks how you securely and efficently kite upphill, packing the kite to enjoy a powder ride down the mountain.
You choose if you want to bring your own kite or use ours. Harness and awalanche transmittor is also included. You bring your own randoné equipment, telescope poles, helmet, water and lunchpackage.
If you want to learn how to use your kite in its right enviroment and you are at least an intermediate snowkiter this is the course for you!
This is what we will go through:
- Course material according to IKO standards
- Choice of proper eqipment
- How to use the kite as a lift up the mountain
- How to launch the kite on your own
- How to land the kite on your own
- Self resque
- Packing the kite quickly after landing on the mountain.
- Kiting technique when going downhill
- Individual tips to further personal developement.
This is included
- All transportation
- Instructor during the whole course
- We use the latest kiteequipment from 2014
- Usage of harness, leach and transmittor
- Usage of communication radio